Distribution Sales manager will provide category management, leadership, direction and program execution for assigned product lines and/or sectors. The Distribution Sales Manager will be responsible to manage and expand the distribution channels for an assortment of products to achieve sales, volume, and price realization targets across a given region and at the same time, also acting as the internal advocate for the customer while maintaining the highest level of integrity.
- Develop plans/goals to achieve/exceed sales, margin and price objectives for assigned product(s)/sector across assigned sales territory.
- Identify and drive mutual growth opportunities for all stakeholders especially distribution channels and Product manufacturer.
- Develop strong relationships with distribution networks
- Execute product line reviews by leading cross-functional teams to win incremental business for products and drive sales, margin and mix expansion within the categories and territories.
- Drive timely issue resolution and process improvement and effectively implement Strategic Account initiatives.
- Collaborate with Brand, product teams & shopper marketing to maximize effectiveness of marketing accrual investment.
- Partner with finance & fulfillment on Inventory planning inputs.
- Manage customer pricing and programs.
- Coordinate the collection of customer feedback and drive the implementation of an acceptable resolution.
- HND/Bachelor degree in any course. Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline. Preferably with an MBA
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in Sales, Pricing, and Marketing in Open market.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Distribution and interacting with retail traders and wholesalers over a sizeable geographical area.
- Willing to travel frequently as needed.
- Financial acumen and leadership skills to build and develop profitability models.
- Organizational and communication skills for multiple audiences and ability to obtain internal and external customer commitment.
- Demonstrated customer relationship skills; ability to manage through influence.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute effective programs and sales initiatives.
- Strategic and analytical thinking, data oriented decision-making skills and demonstrated ability to manage the details of day-to-day execution.
- Support for Remote Work
- Competitive Remuneration Packages and Performance Bonus
- Employment Insurance
- Health Cover
- Travel/Vacation Allowance
- Equity Pool
- Free Food
- Paid Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Discounts for Events & Travels that help you learn new things and do your job better
- “We Activate!” This is our paid arrangement for community Service. 2 weeks to do something that matters for people in your immediate environment…
- Working with some of the coolest people on this continent on some of the fanciest and most effective technologies/tools solving some of the most far reaching problems around.
- Transport Allowance (With a Fair usage policy)